Tuesday, March 6, 2012

DiRtY 30


I can't believe it is already March and I have neglected you for so long.  No point in crying over spilled milk.  Winter is almost over, and I am ok with it!  One of the things I was happy to push past was turning 30.  It was looming over my head like this dreaded date. To keep myself occupied I celebrated for 4 days straight, and it worked.  The day came and went and I survived, thanks to friends and family who all lovingly participated in the big 3-0!

Had a work happy hour on my birthday, so they brought cake


Family in AC for dinner


Even Mom stayed the night <3

Daybeds at Harrah's Pool for the day

Gbeans

Candy Cane

All the girls at the limo to dusk











spent



Beautiful Party Deco and Favors





Most beautiful flowers, that stuck with the pink and black theme!




Thank you to my family who made the trip to AC to have dinner and relax at the pool all day, my friends who came to dance the night away, and the champagne that filled my glass.  Also, special thanks to Mom, Melissa, Aunt Kathy and Gram for planning and creating an awesome luncheon that I got to come home to, every last detail and decoration helped to make the day even more special! oxox

No comments:

Post a Comment