Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Announcement!!

I know, I know...it has been over a month! Terribly sorry, but I was soaking up the end of summer with enjoying the beach/weather in every spare moment.  I hope you were doing the same!
JZ/JT Concert *THE concert of the summer!
Amanda & Pauls Engagement Party

Finding best fish Taco at Jays in Ocean City

Shopping w Gals in Stone Harbor
Checking into OC rental and filling fridge to brim!

Loochies 1st visit to wildwood *uncle Bob wins Jersey

Grilling and Grilling and Grilling


Not a summer without Atlantic City
Cascade comes to Revel
Jax Shoot
Jax shoot
Sister gets engaged! Maid of Honor ring

Photo Shoots for Glamour Me Bridal
Shore Games with family/card sharks




Pool Club
SO sad to see summer come to an end, but I do have wonderful news...MY FIRST TRIP TO ITALY IS BOOKED! I have been dreaming about this since I was a little girl and this was very last minute, I had an opportunity and went for it.  The trip is right around the corner and it is opening up a ton of ideas for the blog.  There is so much to discover and report to bring you along.  I will be setting up separate posts for the cities I visit, maybe even individual wineries/castle/major attractions.  This way you can easily navigate to what is most interesting to you and see pictures and hear reviews.  Of course, I will answer any questions you have as well.  I can tell you right now after agonizing over which hotels to choose which airports to fly into and how to designate the days- you will definitely get a "how to plan a first trip" post as well! Count down is on! Can't wait to bring you all the beauty!
HOW WAS YOUR SUMMER?! WHAT HAS YOU EXCITED FOR FALL??

No comments:

Post a Comment