Friday, May 13, 2011

Forever or Never

I always try to stay out of Forever 21. Why you say? Although trendy and good for a cheap quick save, the clothes always always fall apart. Where did they get the balls to call it "forever" 21. It should be: "for a week...tops," 21.
However, in a mad dash to collect a few items for a quickly planned Disney trip, I find myself mid center of this store. It's the biggest store in the mall. Now the bigger is better theory is never true, (ok, a few instances it was) but usually draws a crowd. Me being the crowd today. I have one hour to fill the suitcase. And even though as I'm in the dressing room I'm asking myself, "Is it worth it for one wear?"- I walk out with a bag. One long strapless dress and a white top which I decide I will wear on the plane. At checkout the cashier asks me, "are you aware of our return policy.". Which I am, so I reply, "yes, I can't bring it back when it rips." She looks up,laughs, and fills my bag. It's the deal at Forever baby. If forever would describe a long marriage of love and devotion, Forever 21 is that one night stand you knew was a bad idea at hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment