Saturday, May 14, 2011

This is why I'm hot, I'm hot cause I'm fly, you aint cause..... You only take one class

Travel back with me a few days. I was exhausted after running around the world for work and errands, starving for dinner, and craving the couch and zombie land. However, summer is around the corner and after a winter of over eating and indulging with my girlfriends I don't have the luxury of skipping the gym.....again.
So now I'm waiting against the lockers of the gym for the class before mine to end so I can spend the next 45 minutes working on or rather off, my butt. This class I'm about to take is mostly squats and it always makes walking the next day difficult, which I love. So I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for making it to the gym a few times this week. And that feeling lasted about 5 minutes, when the class before mine ended. I noticed as that class was packing away the step blocks they were using and clearing off the floor, that they weren't all clearing.
The skinny young girls were sticking around for class number 2! They are doubling up on classes! The skinny "brats" don't leave, they kill two at a time! I am not doing well, I'm a slacker! Dreams of being a consistent "gym goer" have fallen to the ground. Sure I can attend one class and pack it up like the mushys, call it a good night because it was better then my butt imprint on the couch. But I'm only fooling myself. So it looks like I'm about to step up my game.
Thank you young, energetic, super tight gym girls- for reminding me of my gym potential. While I may hate you for it during the classes, my clothes will thank you later. They hate to be squeezed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment