Friday, April 8, 2011

Updates!



Girls dinner was fabulous because of the company of course.  What you can't see is the spicy sweet potato fries which are gluten free but just as good if not better then your normal fries.




Candy about to feast


Special Guest of the night, Ms Sophie
Candy and I discovered we both love a cheap red wine, I think around $15, that would also be great for Sangria.  So I am already planning that mix for my first summer party. We had some danish options for dessert and I also made this cappuccino mousse... I think this was my friend Holly's favorite part..



I sprinkled some cinnamon to make it look fancy and also stuck a mint milano cookie in before serving, went over very well!


 Unfortunately today is another rainy day.  I am bumming in yoga pants and a sweatshirt and slowly getting high from the paint fumes coming from the office. Although I absolutely detest when the weekend comes to an end, the one thing I will have to look forward to is a newly painted office! And with it all empty and inviting like that, I am not even sure I want to keep it an office.  There is nothing like a freshly painted empty room to get your creative juices flowing. At a very minimum you can switch the furniture around and you will still feel like you have a new space. But I am not kidding about the fumes, or the sweatshirt.  So I am thinking we better get out of here for dinner and give this place some time to air out.  I am not a fan of chain restaurants at all (except taking Gram to Olive Garden. I know for Italians that is a terrible thing to admit, but  ok, I'll admit it, I really like it there)  Despite all this, unless I am willing to go change, Chili's it is.  Willingness to change is at an all time low- Chili's, table for 2 please.

No comments:

Post a Comment