Tuesday, July 9, 2013

3 Generations say Hello to Mexico!

This trip tells me I am truly blessed.  We were coming up on my beautiful Grandmothers 80th Birthday and my mother and I decided to take her to Mexico to celebrate.  This was a once in a life time trip to get three generations together on a plane for an adventure.  Many of the stories that will make us laugh so hard we would cry are private, but I can still tell you, if you have any chance for a trip like this, TAKE IT! If a picture could paint 1,000 words....
I had a limo pick gram up in style for the airport, it was an 80th Birthday after all!
Mexico celebrating the Dawn of the Dead
pictures with the resort monkey
pool time with Gram





getting ready for dinner...


the breakfast before the breakfast on our balcony

Add caption

She is hilarious to go out with, never a dull moment.  Doing 80 well!

Having her steak and lobster dinner!


ladies lounging


Beautiful mommy

Last dinner 

Last day visiting Playa Del Carmen for some shopping and goofing around


I'm telling you, she is a blast!

Just another day in paradise

So gram does not "swim" in the pool, but she loves the "swim up" bar, so she rides in style


boo to going home


laughing this hard is good for the soul

getting silly on the plane
Valentin Imperial, Mexico

yikes to the look, but what a great trip to the last minute on the plane ride home





No comments:

Post a Comment