Friday, July 19, 2013

Paleo Mug Cake

Sometimes a girl just craves some chocolate..or wine..or Italian..but tonight I was craving something chocolate.  I didn't want to  completely blow the gym time I had earlier but I knew a yogurt wouldn't cut it.  Last week I was printing out some recipes I wanted to eventually get around to trying, but I kept throwing them in a folder that was turning into no mans land.  I remembered there was a "mug cake" so I went searching through the pages of over confidence in my free time to cook and found it.  I originally found this recipe through Pintrest, it links back to the blog: www.thewannabechef.net.  Lots of yummy ideas can be found. Here is the link for the recipe: http://www.thewannabechef.net/2011/12/02/paleo-mug-cakes/
It only has 5 ingredients that I always have on hand.  I also threw some crushed walnuts in which I highly recommend.
I could only eat half, it was filling.  So I think you could make one cup for two people to kick a craving. I wanted to have a little green tea with it as well, so I have to share my adorable coffee mug,,
One of the mugs from Loochies 1st birthday <3
                                   Another Pintrest project. Modge Podge on small tiles                                                                                    
I love coasters. I bought these down the shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment