Friday, July 19, 2013

Thrifty Finds

You know how every time you go in a Target for one item you get to the counter and your total is always $100- something, and you think to yourself, "what did I just buy??"
I do that every time I walk into a Marshals/Home Goods.  EVERY TIME. So I have to limit this action.  I love the saying "only have things in your home you find beautiful or useful."  I hate clutter, but I find so many things I love!  Below are my most recent purchases ------->
So when I first came across the bags I carried them both around for awhile, trying to decide which to get.  My thought was that they would be perfect for work as I could easily slip my Ipad and file folders right in.  I thought the tan made the most sense because it was better suited for summer and fall. But I loved the black as well and I really wanted to have it for the winter.  As any home goods shopper knows everything is a one time buy, now or never..so after carrying them around I decided, on both!


I'm having a little backyard party in a few weeks for my girls and I wanted to find a few more things to light the yard.  This was perfect.  

AAA light them up, so I can also drape different flowers or leaves depending on the season and not worry about starting a fire.






















No comments:

Post a Comment